Friday 8 November 2019

6th November Games

Greetings




This will probably be the last email to the Yahoo group due to the changes proposed; in future I'll post directly to the facebook group SEEMS WARGAMES CLUB, so if you haven't joined the group yet, please do so and I'll approve the application (this won't affect the blog).




We were able to run three games last night - Dave K ran a Mad Dogs with Guns gangster game for Mark, Andy P and Steve S. Rob and Alan played Aeronautica Imperialis (nice models btw), whilst I introduced Paul to my WW1 naval rules together with the Austro-Hungarian and Italian fleets. The game was kept fairly small as a teaching scenario, but suffice to say the Austrian gunnery dice were poor and the Italians were able to more or less cripple one of the Austrian dreadnoughts. I'm, working up the fleet lists for the pre-dreadnought fleets of both sides but this might take a while.




Mad dogs with guns osprey







Next week, Andy P wants to run a play test of his sci-fi game, so I'll bring some figures and also bring along a backup game.




See yer soon




Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment