Thursday 27 February 2020

26th February Games

Greetings


Numbers were back up this week and we ran three games.


Rob put on a Fallout game, Dave K and Steve S played Mad Dogs with Guns, and Steve H, Mike and I tried out his new 100 Years War forces with Lion Rampant. I suggested we 'refought' Agincourt, but using reduced French Forces to attempt the plan of battle suggested by Marshall Bouccicaut prior to the battle, Mike and I therefore valiantly charged and had our valiant French bottoms soundly kicked by Steve, in charge of the English. Nice to see high medieval forces on the table (as I'd sold this collection unpainted to Mike before Christmas and he's painted the lot in the meantime!), I gather the other games went well.


 
 

 

Next week I'll bring Memoir 44 and a back up game. I understand Dave K has offered to run Star Wars Imperial Assault for those involved in the campaign.


See yer soon


Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment