Tuesday 10 October 2023

20th September Games

It was a dark and stormy night. This might explain why only four of us were present at Wayland last night..........

 

Steves H & S, Eddie and myself played a two on two Ludis Gladiatorius game, each fielding two heavy gladiators and two lightweights. Steve S, who was my partner, died messily and fairly quickly, leaving my retiarius to face Eddie’s heavyweight and Steve H’s Amazon gladiatrix. Although I ended up as an extremely messy hamburger, this was one of the best games of LG I’ve ever played, and despite my failure to land any killing blows, I find the retiarius an enjoyable character to play.




 

Next week, I understand that Dave K has planned a Bolt Action WW2 game; I’ll bring Angels 20 as a themed backup.

 

See yer soon,

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment