Friday 16 February 2024

14th February Games

Love was in the air at Wayland last night; it must have been because the place was practically empty! (and quiet......). Our presence was limited to myself, Steves S & H and Nigel. It was decided that my planned Space Hulk game would be postponed until next week, and we played Zombiecide instead. Not much to show as the undead didn’t really get close most of the game.



 

Steve S had been given a selection of figures and models by Paul as he had decided they were surplus to his requirements; I ‘liberated’ a box of Black Seas Napoleonic ships, a few medieval figures and the Warlord figure of Jack Aubrey which was part of the Black Seas release. My thanks to Paul for my bits (which will go into storage for the moment). All enquiries concerning the rest to Steve S please.

 

So next week, I’ll run the Space Hulk game originally planned for this week, and arrange the details for the Cavalier show at Tonbridge on Sunday 25th February. As you know, I’ll run the Franco-Prussian War scenario that we’ve taken out before; anyone who can make it on the day would be welcome to participate.

 

See yer soon,

Neil    

No comments:

Post a Comment