Saturday 2 June 2018

30th May Games

Greetings

A busy night all round:

Dave K ran a Bolt Action game for the bulk of those present, whilst Chris, Andy H, Steve H and I played another Men Who Would Be Kings game using my British and Chris' Khedival Egyptians had the insufferable check to put up something of a fight this time, while some of the British were a little tardy in joining the fun. Despite the issues, the Illustrated London News will doubtless be publishing details of yet another British victory in due course. (That said, to say the action was something of a mismatch is an understatement).


Mark has offered to run his Barbarian fantasy game next week. I'm not sure what else might be on offer at present - Steve H has an updated version of Zombicide to try out, and if Chris can make it we may run a other TMWWBK game. I'd also mention Steve H and I are running a Battlefleet Gothic game at Broadside in Sittingbourne on the 10th June. If anyone is thinking of making the journey, I can arrange all day parking for £5.00 but I must know about this in advance as we onlu jabe one spare ticket available.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment