Monday 6 June 2022

1st June Games

Steve S, Mark, Dave K and Andy P played Kill Dr. Lucky last night (I gather the Doctor was scragged early on by Dave - this would make a great show game if it could be converted to figures . . .), while Rob and Alan were involved in another Necromunda game using the Wayland dungeon setup. I gather that Alan's Peelers (in the blue and yellow livery) survived the game this week.



Matt and I settled in for a final trial game of Angels 20 in preparation for the Broadside show on Saturday. There were a few changes to the move procedure which we'd been getting wrong, and it was also a good chance to run Matt through at a reasonable pace before the event. Hopefully the game will be well received.

We are down on numbers next week, but I've booked a table in advance, so I'll bring Battlefleet Gothic for the entertainment of those around.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment