Tuesday 14 June 2022

8th June Games

Low numbers and last minute changes prevented running the Battlefleet Gothic game planned for yesterday evening, but Steve H saved the day by running a game of BattleTech (he having picked up the new version recently). This involved myself, Steve H & S, Paul and Dave K in a trial game with some light mechs, which still had some decent firepower. Great fun was had by all, and I look forward to trying this game again.


My thanks go to Alan who passed on a collection of Napoleonic British figures he had no further use for, some of which had been painted to his usual high standard. Alan was involved in a Necromunda game with Rob and others.

Next week, I hope to run a WW1 naval game using my Italian and Austro-Hungarian battle fleets. There is also a board game proposed which is part of an ongoing session.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment