Friday 4 August 2023

2rnd August Games

Greetings

 

Still a bit thin on the ground, which meant there was sufficient room for all to play Mark’s SWAT team game without my gladiator game being required (although I did bring some of the 54mm figures intended for use for the proposed show game, currently in the planning stage). The mission was to rescue a group of scientists held hostage by a mix of low level thugs and mercenaries, moving though a 3D setup Mark has acquired. Most enjoyable, proper tactics were rewarded and the hostages were rescued. Rob and Alan were playing Infinity, and still going strong after we’d completed our mission and packed up! 




Next week, Andy has organised a Lord of the Rings game, while I’ve revamped the DBA based ECW rules I devised to use with the WoFun flat figures I bought a while back, and will run a game at the same time. 

 

See yer soon,

 

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment