Friday 3 November 2023

1st November Games

Good turnout last night; I ran two Angels 20 games for Steves H & S and Mark set on the Eastern Front, while Andy P ran a Core Space Sci-Fi game for Mark, Rob, Dave K, Eddie and Bob. This was by all accounts a success – I suggested looking at the boards from the Star Saga game I passed on to the club recently for a change of scene.



My first game pitted two Finnish marked Morane 406’s and a Brewster 239 against three Polikarpov I-16’s and a Yak 1 in a Winter War scenario. The Russians were even more outclassed than I had allowed for in this scenario; modesty does not allow me to celebrate three kills in a Morane 406 on this (one) occasion. I redressed the balance by supplied the aggrieved players with Fw190’s while Steve H and I flew La5N’s for the Rodina. We got our arses kicked. ‘Nuff said.


Angels 20 wayland games centre hockley

 


Next week I’ve arranged a Lion Rampant game on a Dark Ages theme for various members who haven’t played the new 2nd edition. Possible issues on attendance on my part due to onsite decorators will be resolved as necessary. There’s also another Walking Dead campaign game arranged for those involved.

 

See yer soon,

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment