Friday 10 November 2023

8th November Games

The Here’s Negan game was rescheduled to next week; Dave K, Paul, Mark and Steve S played a Cold War board game instead. I am not aware if anyone pressed The Button as there were no apparent thermonuclear blasts at Wayland last night. I hosted a trial game of the Lion Rampant 2nd edition for Andy P and Eddie, commanding my Norse warband while Steve H commanded the Anglo-Saxon forces. I acted as umpire and assisted the Norse as neither player was familiar with the rules (and in fairness, neither Steve or I had played this variant of the rules recently). The pace of play was necessarily slow but by the close of play I think we’d got the measure of the basic rules. Alan and Rob were nearby playing a Dystopian Wars naval game; I’ve attached pictures of their game as well as the others.


Dystopian Wars Waylands games Hockley


 

As noted above, the Here’s Negan game will go ahead next week, subject of course to the usual strictures of life, the Universe and everything. In similar vein, Steve H and I will be running another Lion Rampant Norse vs. Saxons game for anyone else attending.

 

See yer soon,

Neil     

No comments:

Post a Comment