Tuesday 14 October 2014

12th October Games

Greetings

My profound thanks go to Mark and the two Steves for stepping up to the plate and running the Napoleonic naval game at SELWG yesterday; we received a number of comments concerning the game, the rules and my ship models, all of which were very flattering! A picture of part of the action is attached. We were not in the running for a prize, but it was satisfying to see the scenario played to a logical conclusion. Suffice to say it ended in a winning draw for the British.



I understand from Dave Kightly that his  health problem relates to kidney stones (having suffered with this myself, I can sympathise!). He tells me that he will be undergoing a procedure this coming Friday to eradicate the problem, and I am sure you will all join me in wishing him all the best and a speedy recovery.

This coming Wednesday we don't have anything specific planned, so I will bring Ludis Gladiatorus for some arena mayhem, while Steve Slater has promised to bring some board games and Steve Harbron will bring his X wing collection for good measure.

See yer soon,

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment