Thursday 8 June 2017

7th June Games

Greetings

Last night was a busy one from the point of view of the club's future. I can now reveal that we are relocating to Wayland Games' premises at 17-19 Eldon Way, Hockley, SS5 4AD, with effect from the 21st June 2017. Suffice to say the decision was taken after much discussion and with regret after an extended residency at the Hockley Community Centre. Our impending departure meant that it was necessary to clear our storage cupboard, and for the various members to take temporary possession of the club's terrain pending the move and arrangements for the storage being made with the Hockley management. As a result the only game undertaken was Andy P's samurai game. The game is starting to look quite spectacular with all the scenery Andy has built; I hope to contribute to this in due course when I can start on painting some suitable figures.



Steve H and I have finalised our arrangements for the premiere of the 'Lords of the Wine Dark Sea' game at Broadside in Sittingbourne this coming Sunday. I'm not sure if anyone else is able to attend but I have requested two all day parking permits at 5.00 per vehicle; obviously, I will require one, but if anyone else wishes to use the spare, let me know and I will let the organisers know.

Next week will be our final night at the Community Centre; I'll bring either Battle Cry or Space Hulk, and would suggest anyone else running a game bears in mind that there is no terrain in stock at present.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment