Thursday 20 July 2017

20th July Games

Greetings

Thanks to Mark for running his Retro-Raygun sci-fi game this week; I didn't have a lot of time to check it on the game as I was occupied elsewhere. Steve H, Alan and I sat in on a demo game for the new version of Wild West Exodus, which is due for release in a couple of months. WWE has interesting game mechanics - I've succumbed to the lure of the Confederate Rebellion faction (which will come as no surprise to those who know me) and bought some figures.


Wild West Exodus wargame demo wayland games


Next week Mark has offered to run his fantasy barbarian game, while I'll put on a Dark Ages Lion Rampant game. This will be open to any of the denizens of Wayland Games present on the evening as I have spoken to a few people about the game.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment