Thursday 15 February 2018

14th February Games

Greetings

The scheduled games were replaced by Mark's Retro Raygun sci-fi game and a colonial game run by Chris and Andy H using The Men Who Would Be Kings rules. The more I watch the latter set of rules in action, the more I like them and find myself considering other periods in which they could be used; the American Civil War comes to mind. . .

the men who would be kings essex wargaming club



Next week, Steve H will run the promised Zombicide game, and Steve S and I will bring some backup. A reminder that we are attending the Cavalier show in Tonbridge on 25/02/18, where I'll run the Big Tanks game - and questions, please feel free to contact me direct.

See yer soon

Neil

1 comment:

  1. A battle report for Andrew and Chris's game of desert blundering's can be found at: http://alleydistraction.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/my-normal-wednesday-role-playing-night.html

    ReplyDelete