Tuesday 22 May 2018

16th May Games

Greetings

A first test of the Mad Dogs with Guns rules took place last night; I didn't see much of the game as Chris and I gave a run out to his Khedival Egyptians and my British using The Men Who Would Be Kings rules, Modesty forbids my commenting on the crushing nature of the British victory, other than to observe that the morale of the Egyptian is not to be trusted.

Next week, it's been suggested that we run a Pirates of the Crimson Coast game. I'll bring my Guild Ball as an alternative game to play with Steve H.

If anyone is planning a visit the Broadside show at Sittingbourne on 10/6/18, and intends to stay for any length of time, I can arrange all day parking with the organisers for £5.00. I require a pass (obviously) so if you are interested please let me know asap as we are limited to two.

As previously discussed, I can supply figures for the Resistance and Terminators for Terminator Genisys to anyone interested in painting for the proposed club show to air at Cavalier 2019. Please, contact me with details of what figures you require - ideally a mix of both.

See yer soon

Neil


No comments:

Post a Comment