Friday 2 November 2018

31st October Games

Greetings

No tricks last night, but a couple of treats - Mark ran his Victorian Gothic Horror game for Steve S, Andy P and Rob, but sadly I didn't have the chance to take more than a quick look as Steve H and I played The Men Who Would Be Kings, with a scenario set in the Sudan and featuring my newly refurbished British and Mahdist forces. Suffice to say that the British were unable to relieve the camp before it was overrun by the Mahdists. That said it was an interesting scenario (A sigh of relief for those of you who have the rules) and one to be revisited.
 
wayland games centre games SEEMS

the men who would be kings sudan game osprey

Next week, Andy P wants to run Rumbleslam again, whilst I have another TMWWBK scenario I'd like to try.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment