Thursday 6 December 2018

5th December Games

Greetings

Pretty good turnout this week; Dave K, Mark and Steve S played Mad Dogs With Guns again, while Rob ran a game of Fallout (think 50's post apocalyptic sci fi). Steve H and I played three games of Angels 20 to test the new mats I recently received. Since the hex size has been reduced, I wasn't sure if it would be necessary to double movement to maintain the scale. It appears that the game works well with the current hex size and by doubling movement and ranges - so much that I lost all three games . . .
mad dogs with guns gangsters wayland games SEEMS

angels 20 wargames wayland games SEEMS club


Next week, I intend to run a game of The Men Who Would Be Kings to introduce some new units. Not sure what else we have planned at present, could someone advise in due course?


See yer soon

Neil

1 comment: