Tuesday 28 May 2019

22rnd May Games

Greetings

Dave K reprised his Song of Fire and Ice battle game for Mark, Andy P and Steve S last night; this time it was a victory for the Starks (the North remembers!).

Game of Thrones GoT Battle Games Wayland Hockley

I set up my Bronze Age Greeks for a game using a Lion Rampant variant. Matt showed up after a lengthy absence from club nights, and since it was his first game with the rules and the period I graciously allowed him to win by losing my leader (Achilles) to archery - this hasn't happened before? - and dismally failing a number of morale tests, losing half my army in the process.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it . . .


We appear to be a bit thin on the ground next week, so I'll bring the Wings of War/Glory WW1 aircraft. The following Wednesday a game of Mad Dogs with Guns has been agreed.

A reminder that Steve H and I will be running The Men Who Would Be Kings at the Broadside show in Sittingbourne, Kent Sunday 9/6/19. ANyone seeking to attend please speak to me.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment