Thursday 6 June 2019

5th June Games

Greetings

We were able to run the planned Gangster and Dark Ages games last night - the latter involved two forces (Norse and Anglo-Saxon) on each side with myself, Steve H and B plus Mike commanding. This was about as messy a Dark Ages game as one could hope for and ended in a bloody draw with three out of four leaders dead - two from the same combat!


  
 
Neil's concept of sheep is slightly confused.

I didn't have time to follow the Mad Dogs with Guns game but it seemed to go all right as there were no raised voices . . .



Next week, I've agreed to look out my Angel's 20 WW2 aerial stuff. Not sure what else is planned.

Finally, Steve H and I are off to Broadside at Sittingbourne on Sunday to run The Men Who Would Be Kings with scenarios for the Zulu War and the Sudan planned. Hopefully, we'll see some of our extended membership on the day.

See yer soon

Neil








No comments:

Post a Comment