Friday 20 September 2019

18th September Games

Greetings

Firstly, my thanks to all those who expressed sympathy or sent cards following my father's recent demise; this was much appreciated by my family, who have asked me to pass on their thanks.

Nice to get back to some gaming this week. Steve S and Dave K played Doom, whilst Mike and I ran a Lion Rampant game for the Dark Ages  together with Steves H and B. Predictably, my warlord was killed and this put a dampener on the game. . .

 


 

Next week, I'll bring Battle Cry and Battleships Galaxies as we are likely to be low on numbers again.

Finally I note that Wargames Illustrated will be giving away some of the new models for the Warlord Game's Black Sails game in their next issue; if anybody doesn't want their models then I'd like first refusal as they look rather nice and I have an idea for their use. Also 29/9/19 is the Essex Warrior's Open Day at Writtle. I'll be running a Bronze Age Lion Rampant game there but this is always a good day out.

See yer soon

Neil

1 comment: