Thursday 28 November 2019

27th November Games

Greetings


Numbers were boosted last night with the welcome return of Matt and a visit by Andy H. Dave K ran the planned Mad Dogs game whilst Andy and I ran my planned Viking Age Lion Rampant game for the benefit of Matt and Rob (who had never played Lion Rampant previously)/ The game was notable for the two leader duels, neither of which was decisive, although Rob's warlord was eventually cut down in a glorious last stand before his Norse departed the table. Despite this Rob likes the system and wants to play again.
The Mad Dogs with Guns game was a test of a scenario that I gather went well.





Currently, Dave K has offered to run an Imperial Assault scenario for the Star Wars buffs. I haven't planned anything yet, so suggestions from those who couldn't make it last night would be welcome.


See yer soon


Neil

1 comment:

  1. And a mighty fine tussle it was!

    The Dice Gods were definitely on my side!

    ReplyDelete