Thursday 5 March 2020

4th March Games

Greetings


Reasonable turnout; two games took place. Dave K ran Star Wars Imperial Assault for Steve S, Mark, Rob and Andy P, while Steve H and I played another Memoir 44 scenario. This time we played Beda Fomm 1940, using the Western Desert boards and additional rules. The Italian forces had to force their way through the British blocking force, and due to poor early dice rolls on my part and the Command card 'issues' they nearly made it. Fortunately for the Brits, the employment of the 'Their Finest Hour' card and much improved dice rolls meant I just squeaked a win. That's a two for two with this game - maybe I should play it more often?





Next week, Andy P has offered to run his Sci-Fi game, and I'm trying to arrange a Rebels and Patriots Napoleonic game with Mike. the game we played at my place a while back worked so well I've been cleaning up my old collection of Peninsular War French, and painting up some new bits pending a complete revision when time permits.


See yer soon


Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment