Thursday 20 January 2022

12th January Games

Decent turnout again this week; Dave K, Mark and Steve S were trialling the Dragon Rampant rules with Dave's Song Of Ice and Fire/Game Of Thrones figures (I gather than House Bolton swept the field), Rob and Alan continued their Warcry epic (Rob's arachnids won hands/legs down, so I've included a picture of Alan's hoplite inspired figures by way of consolation) and Steve H and I played what was for us an introductionary game of GW's Aeronautica Imperialis air combat game. Sufficient similarities to my Angels 20 game allowed us to get the feel of things quickly - suffice to say the Emperor's Eagles swept the xeno scum from the air 4-0 (much to Steve's disgust).




Next week, the Dragon Rampant/Game of Thrones experiment continues. I'll bring Ludis Gladiatorius as a backup.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment