Thursday 15 September 2022

14th September Games

I trust sick notes will be produced next week, as attendance last night was restricted to Andy P, Steve S and myself? We played Dead Man's Hand as planned; Steve's desperados were tasked with holding several buildings, whilst my lawmen had to root them out. My misgivings about the attack to defense ratio were borne out as I lost the Sheriff and the Marshall, a citizen who exited the table at a speed close to light and others basically hunkered down. Suffice to say I 'graciously' conceded defeat.

Hopefully a future trial game will be better supported as Andy is interested in running a campaign, of which more anon.



Next week, I've booked a table and will run an Angels 20 game and Steve S has offered board games.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment