Friday 26 May 2023

24th May Games

Lower attendance this week; I sat in on a Living Dead game (viewing not participating) run by Dave K for Eddie, Paul , Mark and Steves S & H as part of an ongoing campaign. Time prevented the scenario's completion, but the players had completed the bulk of the mission despite the baleful presence of Negan (he's the one with the baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around. I'm told by devotees of the series that he is a rather volatile character and in the game can be either a positive or negative influence on others). Rob and Alan were playing Infinity in the main hall and I popped round to take some pictures of their game, together with a view of the Living Dead game.



Next week the Living Dead game will hopefully be completed, and I'll bring my version of Ludis Gladiatorus as backup.

See yer soon
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment