Friday 28 July 2023

26th July Games

It had been decided that the planned AWI game would not proceed, due to insufficient space and that Dave K wasn't quite ready to proceed - we've put this on hold for a little while. We ended up with Mark, Alan and Andy P playing Dead Man's Hand, while I ran a Ludis Gladiatorus arena fight for Steves H & S, Dave K and myself. We haven't played this for a while so we were a bit rusty, but I took the retiarius for a change, and found him very effective. Dave K had the Lion and spent his game chasing around trying to chomp people! Steve S ran out as winner and last man standing, while Mark and Alan pounded Andy P into submission in the Old West. A fun evening in spite of everything.



Next week, Mark has offered to run his SWAT team game. I'll bring Ludis Gladiatorus again; there's talk of running the game with 54 mm figures as a show game, which I hope to develop further.

See yer soon,

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment