Monday 11 March 2024

6th March Games

A decent turnout with no less than three games underway last night. Steve H & S were playtesting the Blood and Plunder pirates skirmish game, Alan and Rob ran an Old World Warhammer fantasy battle with Empire and Wood Elves (I think?) forces, while Mark and Andy P ran a Lord of the Rings game for Eddie and I with Rohirrim and Ork forces, the latter assaulting a settlement which I named (for reasons which will become apparent) A-Lam-O. Despite Andy and I putting up a solid defence, we were overrun and..........it just got ugly thereafter. Good fun for all that.





Next week, I’ll bring my Angels 20 collection, featuring either Eastern Front or possibly Pacific scenarios. Steve S has booked a spare table for a board game if this becomes necessary. For those who haven’t been aware, the proposed relocation of the Wayland warehouse to another site is unlikely to affect the games centre.

 

See yer soon,

Neil     

No comments:

Post a Comment