Monday 15 July 2024

10th July Games

We were a bit thinner on the ground last night than usual (something to do with a football match, I believe) but there were enough of us for two games. Rob, Alan and Andy P were playing Marvel Crisis Protocol again, while I ran an Angels 20 WW2 aerial game for Steves S & H, Eddie, Mark, Nigel and myself; aircraft in use were Fw190's for the Luftwaffe (Steve S, Mark and Eddie) and Spitfire IX's for the RAF (Steve H, Nigel and myself). Lousy dice rolling by the RAF saw Steve shot down, Nigel blown from the skies by hits exceeding the armour value of his aircraft, and myself barely escaping with three 190's after me.



Thankfully we had better news from Germany, and England are through to the finals of Euro 2024; best wishes to the squad for Sunday (I'm sure Gareth and the team will be thrilled to know this........). Next week I've prevailed on Mark to Run his Dungeon Crawl game, and Steve S will bring a boardgame

See yer soon, 
Neil 

No comments:

Post a Comment