Friday 15 September 2017

13th September Games

Greetings

We ran two games last night; Mark ran a Lord of the Rings skirmish (the orcs won apparently), whilst I put on a Dark Age Lion Rampant game for Chris, Jake, Steve H and myself; this resulted in a victory for the Norse, but Chris has suggested an amendment to the rules reducing missile fire dice to half when a target is over half the firer's range. Given the bulk of casualties were caused by missile fire from the skirmisher units, I am inclined to agree and this amendment will appear on playsheets in the future.




Next week I will run a small scale play test for the Tanks game I intend to run at the Essex Warriors open day and also at SELWG, These shows are to be held on the 24/09/17 in Writtle and on 22/10/17 at Crystal Palace respectively, so please note your diaries accordingly.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment