Thursday 23 November 2017

22rnd November Games

Greetings

Steve S and I ran Ludis Gladiatorus games last night. Didn't see much of the former but my game ran out with Dave C as last man standing (having dispatched my Thracian). I think that it's been so long since DC rolled a dice on a club night that the Dark Gods of the Dice have forgotten to rain misfortune upon him; I, on the other hand, have been a favoured target for many years!


Steve S also ran quick games of Kill Doctor Lucky and Carcassonne to finish off the evening.


The two Steves want to try Warmachine next week, but at present we don't have anything else planned. I can run a Dark Ages Lion Rampant or perhaps a test game for Terminator Genesys - let me know which appeals or if anyone has any other ideas.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment