Thursday 9 November 2017

8th November Games

Greetings

Bit short handed last night, but Mark ran his barbarian fantasy game - Conan rescued the 'maiden in distress' in the photo but at a fearful cost to the rescuers.


Steve H ran the new Battle of Britain game; we didn't start until late but the process of assigning raids to targets/interception/combat is well handled and I look forward to playing this again. Good to see Paul on a club night - he visited us at the Community Centre, but has now been allowed out to play again.

I have received an invitation from Tonbridge Wells Wargames Society for their Cavalier show on 25/2/18; having discussed the options with those present , I'll offer my Big Tanks game with an ACW naval game in 1/600 as an alternative. This will give me a bit of breathing space from producing new games, and for those who are working on new games to complete their projects before any later shows.

Next weel; Jon will run his delayed WW2 Rapid Fire game, and I'll bring Ludis Gladitatorus.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment