Thursday 5 July 2018

4th July Games

Greetings

Thanks to Dave K for running a further Mad Dogs with Guns game for those attending considering the American gangster wars for a future club game (appropriate for the 4th July!). My personal thanks to Rob L for bringing along the new version of Necromunda for a trial game. I got lucky and won the game, but as a first effort I would certainly play again using the full blown version of the rules. Might even paint some figures . . .

essex gamers wayland games necromunda goliath

mad dogs with guns board scenery gangsters game


I was able to distribute the first of the new club badges to members last night. These appear to have met with general approval from those who have recieved them thus far; I'll dish out the rest as people turn up.

Next week, I've offered to run a Space Hulk game for Rob as a thank you for this week's game as he hasn't played the most recent version yet. I'll plan a scenario which should accommodate up to three players. Steve S has offered to bring a Mars Attacks! related game, but as ever I'd welcome further offers.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment