Friday 12 July 2019

10th July Games

Greetings

Fair turnout last night. Steve S ran a new Viking Raid board game for Mark and Andy P, whilst I ran Ludis Gladiatorus after a very long layoff for Matt, Rob and Paul. We got in two games despite some truly dismal attack dice, but great fun all the same.



Discussion turned to the possibility of running the game on the show circuit using some 54mm plastic figures I've had for some time. The hex mat and the figures aren't a problem, but preparing new character cards and the arena walls have proven something of a stumbling block to date. Rob tells me he could make the walls relatively easily, so I've agreed to rough out a design for consideration. The character cards are more of a matter of design but not insuperable.

I've agreed to run Ludis Gladiatorus again next week to try out some other Gladiator types and I understand Dave K has a new Batman game he wants to try.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment