Monday 1 July 2019

26th June Games

Greetings

Good turnout last night. Mark and Dave K ran the planned Mad Dogs with Guns game, and Alan and Rob played Kill Team.

 

 
Steve H ran the Gaslands game for myself, Steve B, Paul and Mike - suffice to say it has it's own peculiar form of mayhem and will bear playing again.

 
 
 
 
 
We'll be stort on numbers next week, so I've offered to run TMWWBK with the new Anglo-zulu setup for those who can make it.

Further to my message about the Essex Warriors open day 29.09.19, I've given consideration to the Bronze Age variant of Lion Rampant. I have the Greeks ready to go, plus with a bit of work I can rebase my Sumerians to give us two games. I'm happy to go with this unless anyone else has a better suggestion.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment