Friday 13 May 2022

11th May Games

We are operating in different parts of Wayland from one another last night; Alan and Rob were involved in a Warcry game in the bar area, while Steve H ran his new boardgame based on the movie 'The Thing' (John Carpenter version for those in the know) for myself, Paul, Steve S, Mark, Dave K and Andy P, in the main area. 

This was a first outing for the game and understandably things (pun intended) took a while to get going. I suspect this will run better on another occasion, but the paranoia levels were VERY high by the time we finished!



Next week, Dave K is running a Mad Dog with Guns gangster game; I wouldn't mind trying the 'Waterloo - Quelle Affair!" board game I picked up a while back as I've only played it once to date.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment