Friday 8 July 2022

6th July Games

A busy evening yesterday; Andy P ran his Core Space sci-fi game for Dave K, Mark, Bob and Steve S, Mike was playing Warhammer 30k in a Heresy era game, Alan and Rob played Necromunda, while Steve H and I played WW1 Wings of Glory.

No details as to victory/defeat with the Core Space game (although I don't think it went well), Mike's WH30K game looked iffy for Mike last time I looked (I can confirm iffy was the right word - Mike), while Alan beat Rob's House Escher forces in the Necromunda game - Rob took the rare loss very well (could barely see his bottom lip wobble).


I set up the Wings of Glory game using aircraft which are surprisingly well matched; Sopwith Camels against Austrian built Albatros D111's using the fighting in Italy in late 1917 as a basis, mat supplied by Tiny Wargames. I lost one of the Camels early on, while another had directional difficulties (due in no small part to my selecting the wrong movement cards). Advantage Austria at game's end although their aircraft were carrying more damage than mine. Probably best to call it a test game. . .

Next week I'll run a Battlefield Gothic game, I gather that Zombicide is another game under consideration.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment