Thursday 28 July 2022

27th July Games

 A very active night yesterday; Steve S, Mark, Andy P and Dave K played Mars Attacks! (I believe the Martians lost).


Mike and Steve B took Lion Rampant to the Holy Land for a Crusader based game. Mike's Saracens went up against a force of Knights Templar and St. Lazarus (the latter formed from members of the Military Orders who had developed leprosy but were still capable of active service before the symptoms got too debilitating) both with supporting serjeants and promptly lost two games - standard really.


Steve H and I played Battletech as a three hander with each attempting to collect a data crystal. I came a poor third as my mech took so much damage it exploded, but Paul retried the crystal.


Rob was playing Warcry but I wasn't able to spend much time with this game.


Next week, I'll run another Angels 20 with the new mat; debating whether to continue the Eastern Front theme or try something over France.

Other options currently include Zombicide or The Walking Dead . . . do I sense a theme here?

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment