Friday 5 August 2022

3rd August Games

 'Twas a hot, sticky and noisy night at Wayland yesterday. Andy P, Mark, Paul, Dave K, Steve S and Bob played Zombicide and were mostly killed. Alan and Rob were playing in separate Warcry games, and were both alive when I checked in. 



Steve H and I settled in for some Angels 20 action, this time over Northern France in 1944. I took two Spitfire Mk IX and two Typhoons on a ground strafing mission, while Steve took four Fw190's to prevent this. I lost the lot in about three moves. We started again with two Spitfires and two 190's apiece; I lost the pair of them in equally short order. I then decided that a losing streak should not be indulged and generously granted Steve the victory.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Next week, Bob has offered to run an Aliens game. Mike has a Lion Rampant game planned around his Late Roman forces which I fancy a go at. I'll bring a couple of board games as backup; BattleCry seems like a good idea.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment