Tuesday 30 August 2022

24th August Games

 It was a dark and stormy night - so nobody turned up!

Actually, I was able to run the planned Wings of War WW1 aerial game for Steves S & H, Bob and myself, and Rob was also playing a smaller than planned game of Necromunda a few tables away, so I was able to have a quick chat with him. Mark wasn't with us as his wife (Rob's mum) is in hospital following planned surgery. I'm sure all members will join me in wishing her a speedy recovery.

The WW1 game involved a pair of Fokker EIII against a pair of Morane Saulnier N, so it was unusually for the period a totally monoplane affair. Honours were about even over the two games we played (I won the first and was shot down in the second) and a good time was had by all.




Next week, I'll run a WW2 aerial game using the Angel's 20 rules. Not sure what else might be on offer due to low turnout this week, but at least the weather is a bit cooler after the rain today.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment