Friday 21 October 2022

19th October Games

   A reduced attendance due to a mix of sickness and holidays still managed to provide a choice of games last night. Mike was re-introducing his brother to the hobby after a long lay off with a Lord of the Rings game. Rob and Alan were involved in a Marvel Crisis Protocol (think I got this right) game and I ran a Napoleonic naval game for Matt and Mark. Matt was fortunate to smash his way to a win with the French against Mark and the British (but don't worry, I won't let this go to his head). I umpired the game, and spent time advertising the Battle of Britain game from SELWG to people who might be interested in taking part in some of our games.



   Mike is running a refight of Agincourt next week (albeit on the day after the anniversary). I hope to be able to take part, but this will depend on how my car's MOT and service progress earlier in the day.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment