Wednesday 12 October 2022

5th October Games

We had two games running side by side last night - Steves H and S, Paul and myself played Battletech while Rob, Andy P and Alan with various friends played Marvel Crisis Protocol. I wasn't able to follow the action on the latter game as I was busy trying not to be blown to pieces, while also trying to blow other people to pieces in the Battletech game. Paul's mech is likely to be in the body shop, while Steve H and I escaped relatively unscathed.

battletech at wayland games


Marvel Crisis Protocol at wayland games

Next week, I've arranged to have a refresher game of the Battle of Britian game prior to running it at the SELWG show on the 16th, there are a couple of amendments I'd like to try to balance the game before we set it loose on the public again.

In other news, I learned today that the Rocheway Centre (SEEMS' original base and the site of Present Arms for many years) is no more. The Centre was dmeolished to make way for a new housing estate some time ago. While I accept the need for new housing and am glad this has been supplied, I will admit to a little sadness to know part of my past has literally been erased. Sic transit gloria mundi . . .

See yer soon

Neil 

No comments:

Post a Comment