Friday 4 November 2022

2rnd November Games

   Attendance was up on recent weeks, with Steve S, Paul, Dave K, Mark and Andy P playing The Walking Dead (the game, nothing Halloween orientated), Alan and Rob involved in what I think was a Necromunda game (I think actually Kill Team - Mike), while I settled to the planned Napoleonic naval game.

   I took my Spanish squadron, which is heavy on ships over 100 guns (bought in prepainted) and I sorted out Steve a British squadron which could handle them. He did this quite effectively; I mis-timed my turn across his bows and ended up with one first rate destroyed by explosion and another struke due to damage before I could bring the rest of the squadron to play. My bad, Steve did a good job to win (curse him!).



I'll bring Battle Cry next week for some ACW action, details of any other games appreciated.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment