Thursday 31 January 2019

30th January Games

Greetings

Chilly again but a better turnout this week. Dave K hosted an Old West gunfight, using the combat rules from the Osprey ' Dracula's America' Rules. These worked well enough that it was possible to pick up the basics and concentrate on how to meet our objectives (modesty would normally forbid that I should mention that I achieved my objective . . .) and it would appear they function well enough as a participation game for future shows.
 
old west gunfight draculas america essex dead mans hand


Rob and Alan played Kill Team but I didn't get to see much of this, although they seem to have enjoyed the game.

kill team kill-team wayland games SEEMS wargames deathwatch

Next week, Dave has offered to run a further Old West Gunfight, for which I'll contribute some figures and bring a spare board game (Battle Cry ACW) for the use of anyone interested.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment