Friday 17 March 2023

15th March Games

Good to be back after last week's meeting was cancelled due to bad weather and a variety of other reasons.

Busy last night, with three different games on the go. Alan and Rob were playing Stargrave on some spectacular new centre terrain. Dave K and Steve S ran their Mad Dogs with Guns game postponed from last week, while Mike, Steves B & H, Alex and I played Lion Rampant with Mike's and my Saxon and Norse forces. The amusing 'bloodbath' scenario was the basis for the game; as Alex was new to the rules I acted as umpire and technical advise, and he acquitted himself pretty well. No clear winner at the end, but great fun all the same.

wayland games centre hockley scenery boards


Next week, Steve S is running a Firefly based board game, while I will host my much delayed Angels 20 game set on the Russian front.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment