Friday 31 March 2023

29th March Games

A busy evening again for the club. Dave K ran a Bolt Action WW2 game for various members who had no prior experience of the rules which they seemed to enjoy.


Rob and Alan were playing Stargrave in a scenario involving a maglev train which had elements of Firefly and the Han Solo movie in the plot.

bolt action wayland games

Steve H and I tried out a set of WW1 vintage naval rules with my Italian and Austro-Hungarian fleets, but sadly these became a dice rolling exercise to see who could roll the highest dice to knock out the opposition. Won't use them again, but I have another set which offer more character, written by my old friend Bob Cordery.


Only game I'm aware of for next week is a further Bolt Action game, which I am tempted to try.

See yer soon
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment