Friday 24 March 2023

22rnd March Games

Busy again last night; Steve S ran a Firefly game for Dave K, Mark and Eddie, while Alan and Rob were engaged with Aeronautica Imperialis on a truly epic scale. Steve H and I settled to my planned WW2 Eastern Front Angels 20 game. This involved (one might think bizarrely) Italian Macchi 202's against Polikarpov I-16's - actually feasible as the Italian forces in South Russia in 1942 did include an air component. Both were fairly well matched, although the Macchis were faster and in the end this told (along with my tragic dice rolling) with two I-16's lost and not even a paint scratch on the Italians. Good fun though.

Aeronautica Imperialis wayland games


Next week, Dave K is running a Bolt Action WW2 game, while I'm looking at a pre-dreadnought naval game, rules to be confirmed.

See yer soon

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment