Monday 26 August 2013

21st August Games

Bit thin on the ground again this week, but we managed to have two games last night. Dave Kightly ran a Battlestar Galactica board game - I gather Humanity lost (much to the disgust of the Lords of Kobol I imagine). It fell to me to entertain Laurie and Ernie with three quick games of Ludis Glatiatorus, using some revised character cards. We all managed to win one game apiece, so all were happy.

There are also cards available for a further range of gladiator figures which were released by Crusader Miniatures a while back (which I have in stock pending painting) which will appear on a wargames table near you sometime in the next year with luck. I also have some 54mm plastic figures which would work under these rules. Hmm.....

Next week will see a rerun of the Battlestar Galactica game. I haven't decided whether to run an Angels 20 game or to try a set of ACW naval rules originally written by Bob Cordery, using my 1/600 models. If anybody has a preference, please let me know.

See yer soon,
Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment